martedì 30 dicembre 2008

Exchange with other Institutions

The Association keeps contacts with international organisms, among which the O.N.U, the A.P.A. (American Psychological Association), I.I.A. (International Informatization Academy), W.F.M.H. (World Federation for Mental Health), I.A.A.P. (International Association of Applied Psychology), I.C.P. (International Council of Psychologists), S.I.P. (Sociedad Interamericana de Psicologia), W.F.M.T. (World Federation for Music Therapy), E.F.P.P.A. (European Federation of Professional Psychology Associations).

Beyond this, the A.I.O. keeps constant contacts with many other national and international institutions of research, and it has signed protocols of agreement with some of these.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.